Iqbal Al Tayar
Director of Technical Supervision Department
Kuwait Ministry of Electricity and Water
Shedding light on Kuwait’s 2030 vision of reducing the country’s overall quantity of energy consumption and generating 15% of its power from renewable sources. Pinpointing some of the recent codes and standards put in place to support corporations in achieving this goal.
This session will give the audience an opportunity to ask the technical committee questions relating to the conference and to make recommendations for next years’ event.
- Abdulla Al-Saleh, Team Leader Maintenance (NK), KOC
- Dr. Ayman AlQattan, Program Manager - Renewable Energy Centre, KISR
- Eng. Iqbal Ahmed AL-Tayar, Director of Technical Supervision Department, Kuwait Ministry of Electricity and Water
- Dr. Moosa Al – Mazeedi, Associate Professor – Electrical Engineering Department, Kuwait University
- Adel Al Onaizi, Senior Engineer Electrical Maintenance Operations Group, Kuwait Oil Company